Dream-Life Coach Training Disclaimer
The following Agreements are intended to have legal significance. If you have any questions about their meaning, please feel free to consult an attorney.
1. You and you alone are responsible for your choice to participate in Dream-Life Coach Training for your own well-being and interest, and at all times prior to, during and after your participation in Dream-Life Coach Training.
2. Dream-Life Coach Training is a unique course of instruction designed to support people in being more effective in realizing their own “dreams” (personal and societal goals) through a series of philosophically rigorous and open discussions, meditations, and voluntary sharing of your experience and short exercises.
3. In Dream-Life Coach Training, you will inquire into fundamental issues that are at the core of what it means to be a human being. The experience of Dream-Life Coach Training is unique to each individual and there is no way to predict in advance exactly what you may think or feel. It is normal for some people to experience unwanted or unfamiliar emotions from time to time, such as fear, anger, sadness, regret, hatred, irritation and impatience. For most participants, exploring thoughts and feelings that they have not fully explored before is a useful and positive learning experience. For others, Dream-Life Coach Training may occur as physically, mentally and emotionally challenging. If you are unwilling to encounter any of these powerful experiences in yourself or in others, or if you have any concern about your ability to deal with such experiences, THE MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS WHO ADVISE DREAM-LIFE COACH TRAINING (“OUR ADVISERS”) STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONSULT A MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING in Dream-Life Coach Training.
4. Dream-Life Coach Training is designed for people who clearly understand they are responsible for their own health and well-being before, during and after Dream-Life Coach Training. It is not meant to be used as a substitute for medical treatment, psychotherapy or health program of any nature, regardless of what you may believe or have heard from anyone.
5. If you experience any symptoms or suggestion of mental distress in Dream-Life Coach Training sessions, during the breaks or at the end of any session, or between sessions, you must immediately inform Dream-Life Coach Training Leader. In such event, you and Dream-Life Coach Training Leader will discuss the matter and you will determine what is the appropriate thing for you to do. If you experience any symptoms or suggestions of mental distress outside of Dream-Life Coach Training, we strongly recommend that you immediately inform a physician or mental health professional.
I acknowledge and understand that Dream-Life Coach Training was designed for people who clearly understand they are responsible for their own health and well-being before, during and after Dream-Life Coach Training and who wish to enhance their living skills. I represent that I am not participating in Dream-Life Coach Training to handle any physical, mental or emotional problems.
I represent that:
(a) I know of no reason that I should not participate in Dream-Life Coach Training;
(b) I have considered the nature of Dream-Life Coach Training and have voluntarily chosen to attend and not as a result of coercion, pressure, or to satisfy anyone other than myself;
(c) I am fully aware of what I am undertaking and that there may be risks associated with Dream-Life Coach Training. I agree that I am responsible for my own participation in Dream-Life Coach Training and for my own physical, mental and emotional well being.
(d) I hereby indemnify and hold Dream-Life Coach Training, affiliates, employees, and Kelly Sullivan Walden harmless from all loss, cost, obligation or damage arising out of my participation in Dream-Life Coach Training or in other activities or events related to Dream-Life Coach Training.
(e) I understand the content provided during Dream-Life Coach Training is the intellectual property of Kelly Sullivan Walden and Dream-Life Coach Training and that Kelly may use the recordings for a future product.
(f) I understand that I may not re-purpose or repackaged under a different name. If material from Kelly Sullivan Walden or Dram-Life Coach Training is shared it must be credited as such.
(g) I agree to the agreed upon fee for Dream-Life Coach Training and am responsible for making monthly payments to honor my agreement.